Monday, April 17, 2006

What went wrong?

A story from hearsay....

I had plans and still having plans. Can I call them aims or ambitions? Maybe...I could. But better I stick to the word "plans". At twenty-four my plan is simple. Just I wish to be in school for a couple of more years. Looks simple, yet not simple.

Remember question tags? A concept you encounter in high school grammar. I love them since they are easy and mark fetchers. But I started hating them since I encounter them often in life. One sentence gets completed. A question springs. Hunt begins for the answer. I get a twenty word long sentence. Good. But I have a two word question tagging at its end. Sucks!

Getting into the place where I want to be is getting tougher. As the adage says "whent he going gets tough, the tough gets going", here the going gets tough, real tough. I want to get out from the tough situation, but the tough gets going and never stops.

Reading something here and there opens up a lot of new things for us. Read about chaos theory somewhere. On a Sunday morning, when you are still in bed trying to continue your fantasy dream and not cedeing yourself to the reality, in a few minutes you will eventually lose. Then you will recollect the reasons for your loss. Many losses, many Sundays, many reasons.

Surprisingly, reasons lead to a rewind of age. One Sunday I found the reason leading me back to my teens. Nearly a decade before the mistake has started. Right from my senior school, to my undergrad, to my grad and now this day. If I want to rewrite my errors, I must go ten years back to avoid my question tag now. That is not simple. Is that?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is irrevocable

7/13/2006 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home