Friday, May 05, 2006

Amaz(e)ing game

But I am still sitting alone before my computer and staring at the windows. Slowly opening and minimizing them, one by one. Yahoo! games - cards that have become my favorite both on and off screen, cricinfo - WI win by a single, stickcricket - playing hard to beat the same WI, a few other blogs, my email, newspaper, imdb, the list seems to be a never-ending one. And yes... I forgot to say about the music plaing in the media player.

We never want to go by rules. Rules demand discipline and discipline means regularity. If there is one thing that a human wants to get rid of is routine; his daily "day". I have been wondering for sometime what remains if one throws his day out? Where he lives? Vacuum? Space? A black hole? call it any name as you want. Whatever it may be; the empty 'something' transforms into a routine. The inevitable happens.

This game is interesting. Glass or grass - the maze has no outlet. How much ever you try, you either see yourself or see the same green leaves that you tore in your last attempt. One thing I don't like here is the game is deceptive. It gives you the feel that have won, but the next minute you see yourself caught in another maze.

At one place, you change your goal in the game. The new goal is simple - get out the game. By the way you don't have to worry about getting back to the game since you won't be out of the game ever. The goal sucks, so the game exists...or, it the other way round?

Holy...., I forgot what I want to say. I won the game, I mean I got the way out. I successfully changed my routine and started having my own way for the last few weeks!!! Oops..did I tell something foolish?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home